I honestly don’t know if it helps to actually write down your goals, but just in case, here goes…
- Learning to clean as I go. (Join FlyLady and follow the steps?)
- Getting my diabetes consistently under control. (Clean eating!)
- Learn new healthy low carb recipes.
- Get back into walking every day.
- Keep my personal blog updated. (Start a blogging challenge?)
- Improve my writing skills.
- Continue learning. (Take some online classes?)
- Focus on random acts of kindness.
- Take more pictures and improve photography skills. (Especially iPhoneography)
- Take a solo weekend backpacking trip.
- Attend a Tiny House workshop.
- Drink more plain water.
- Join a meetup group.
- Spend more time with my grandchildren.
- Create an inspirational (and organized) home office area.
- Concentrate on not wasting electricity. (My summer bills in Texas kill me!)
- Simplify my life by throwing away or donating item I do not use.
- Organize the boxes of pictures my mother collected into albums for the family.
- Stop THINKING about doing things and just start DOING them.
- Avoid throwaway plastic items, such as water bottles.
“Not all those who wander are lost.”