“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.” Sarah Addison Allen
There is something about seeing signs of autumn showing up makes my heart sing.
- All my favorite colors are wrapped up in one season.
- It’s not too hot and not too cold. It’s simply perfect.
- The amazing smell of steak grilling. It’s BBQ season!
- It’s the absolute best time of year for camping!
- Do you even need to ask? Coffee over the campfire.
- Hiking on the trails is so much more pleasant.
- Watching the squirrels go crazy storing up food for winter.
- Most importantly? It’s time to take the hoodies out of the closet.
What is your favorite season? Why?