Lemur being totally random…
35 Random Things
My friend George challenged me to write a note with 35 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me. 35 things? Are you kidding me? Here goes…
- I would love to learn to play the harmonica.
- I am a bit of a geek.
- I have 4 children. (3 grown and 1 tearing the nest apart, piece by piece)
- I get cold when temperatures fall below 70.
- I’m not a fan of big crowds.
- I am much more comfortable in the country than in the city.
- The girls in my family are
- I dream of one day owning a really nice camera.
- I am a grandmother.
- I love most anything in nature, except snakes, spiders, and mosquitos.
- Time down on Padre Island brings me peace.
- I don’t much like being closed in.
- No matter how old I get, I am still afraid of the dark.
- The smell of fresh brewed coffee brings me comfort.
- The one challenge I have still have not beat is quitting smoking.
- My beliefs tend to be on the conservative side.
- I shy away from heated political discussions.
- My sleeping habits are not ruled by the clock.
- I don’t dream of great riches.
- I am fascinated by the power of thunderstorms.
- I drool in tech stores.
- I do not enjoy malls or shopping in general.
- I can’t remember the last time I wore heels.
- Finding my keys and cell phone is a never ending search.
- Drama irritates me.
- I can remember my phone number from 3rd grade.
- I can’t remember my own cell phone number.
- Did I mention coffee? I love coffee.
- I’m fixin’ to turn 50 this year and I am okay with it.
- I’m left handed.
- My cats drive me crazy but I adore them.
- I’m known to wear my heart on my sleeve.
- New programs give me goose bumps.
- I own too many domain names.
- I think Caller ID is a gift from heaven.
Now, I am supposed to choose 25 people to be tagged. It’s supposed to mean that I want to know more about you, but the truth is, if I had to do this, so do you! (evil grin)